Friday, November 11, 2005

Look Out World.....Here I Am!

So, I decided to enter into the now and become a blogger. I know, I know.... I'm not one to conform, but thought that there are quite a few things that go on with me that I find myself repeating myself to various people. Call me lazy, but now I can say it once and be done with it. Besides, now that I'm out of college my friends have scattered across the country and keeping in touch seems to be getting harder and harder nowadays. Same goes with family.

Let me begin by saying that the newest development in my life is that I'm getting married. After 5 years, he proposed. In a way this will be my way of "filling you in on all the details." HOWEVER, I sincerely promise I won't bore you with all the minute details and I am trying my damnest to prevent myself from becoming one of "THOSE" brides. I told Brian that he has permission to shoot me if I get out of hand - now I am extending that offer to you. See? Short and sweet.

This past week has been nothing but filled with awesome music. It's quite surreal that we've gone to 2 concerts within one week which we haven't done since college. Usually its my annual Dave Matthews fix and that's it. But lately I've been wanting to change that - possibly because I want to relive my college days of weekly $10 concerts at the local bar hotspot. Unfortunately we now live in the Bay Area where prices are at least doubled for everything. Damn the small town where everything is cheap! So I bet you're wondering what concerts..... The first was Blues Traveler. I got these for Brian's birthday since he's been wanting to see them for years. The last couple years they were on hiatus and seemed to have disappeared off the face of the planet - but now they are back with a new album. The second was Jason Mraz. I have to say that he is my new favorite musician. For those that know me, that is saying something considering it is always so hard to pick just one. And now that I've seen him live, I can say that he's extremely talented and not just a "recording" artist. I was very tired the next day at work, but it was a great show and well worth the gigantic coffee I had to have to stay coherent at work the next day.

Alright, I think I've said enough for now. I don't want to write a whole novel on my life in the first posting. You get the idea now. So look out world....here I am.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you became a blogger! Dork! Just kidding. It is actually really cool...

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of internet addicts, where all of us can quit at anytime, but we'd rather blog about the most mundane events in our life.

It's just like reality TV. The people have those sidebar comments where they give their thoughts about what just happened.