Sunday, April 30, 2006

2 More Til The BIG 3-0.....

So, I'm 28 now. I don't feel any different. I don't think I look any different. Is this how every birthday is going to be from here on out? It was strange how the day before my birthday I realized that tomorrow is my birthday...I wasn't excited, I didn't tell everyone who crossed my path, didn't really do much of anything really. Hmmmm..... well I do have to say that me and a group of friends went to a FABULOUS dinner. The Dead Fish has the most amazing crab legs ever. Don't you love Brian's cute bib?? Unfortunately we were all subjected to the childish bib, but then again, so was half the restaurant!


Then, 2 days later, my friends threw me a bridal shower. They were so upset that I couldn't invite them to my other shower because of the limited number of people that my Great-Aunt's house could hold, that they decided to throw one themselves. The weather actually cooperated and the sun came out while we were having brunch in the back patio. I have to say that my friends Sarah and Shannon completely outdid themselves and I owe them big time. Here are some fun photos of the day. Note: my hairdresser did a hair trial that day, so here's a little sneak peak at the big day.......... (Less than 5 weeks and counting!)

No comments: