Wednesday, August 23, 2006

End of Summer Fun!

Wow, I was looking at our calendar and we're busy!

Every summer, we sit down and put together a schedule so our summer weekends are booked solid with tons of things to do. Because of the wedding, we didn't do one this year. A couple days ago, we were sad that we haven't really done anything since we got back from our honeymoon. So, I looked at the calendar and every weekend is jam-packed full of fun! Too cool......

Aug 18-19th: Willow and Jared's wedding. I'm starting here even though it was last weekend, but we were not at home so it counts. Also met up with Amy in Sac for dinner on the way home. I have pics, but they're still on the camera.

Aug 26-27th: Shasta Lake. We just got invited to join the Burke clan at the house boat. Should be a weekend of water skiing, jet skiing, swimming and fishing!

Sept 1-3rd: Camping with Shawna and Denny. At least we will if we can get a camping spot. If not, we'll try and rent a boat on Whiskeytown Lake.

Sept 9-10th: ?? I think this may be an off weekend.......

Sept 16-17th: Wine and Blues Festival. We're going to meet up with the Bonds clan in Paso Robles for wine tasting and music! Yummy!!

Sept 23rd: 10 Year High School Reunion. My god.....does that mean I'm old??

Can you say busy FUN? Man, I need some fun in my life right now.....

I'm planning on taking a ton of pics so I'll post some soon.

No comments: