Let's face it. We all know that the minute we designate New Year resolutions they never actually happen. So, here is my outlook for 2007.
I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. In less than a month into the new year, I have already accomplished a major feat. I am finally out of credit card debt. After years of trying, I finally wrote the last check. I never thought I'd do it. As I look back, I can honestly say that I have changed my habits and I owe it all to Brian.
With that said, I'm currently in save mode. 2007 is looking like it's going to be an expensive year. We really want to get into a house this year. If we can save enough for a decent down payment, we can do it. And it's very doable. The housing prices are still coming down to where we can afford a single family home instead of a condo. We have a plan and we plan on sticking to it!
This year, we want to reinstate our fun schedule. Every year, we fill our calendar with fun activities. Because of the wedding, we were preoccupied and absolutely drained afterward to even plan anything last summer. This year we want to go back to our regularly scheduled programming and play outside more. We were looking through old photos and every year we have hundreds of photos of hikes, camping trips, weekend getaways and hanging out with friends. Well, we bought a new camera and our goal is to wear it out! Stay tuned, because I'll be posting our trips throughout the year.
So, in a nutshell, this is my outlook for 2007. It's short and sweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment