So to sum it up briefly, I had my last tradeshow of the year....my last Vegas trip of the year. It was a very good show - better than expected. We've been noticing that our tradeshows have been impacted by the downturn of the economy; ie less attendees, people not buying right now, etc. It was pretty much a given. Although I'm still waiting to see what the actual attendance was, I noticed that our booth was consistently busy over all three days - more so than I remember from last year.
There was one REALLY awesome highlight from the show, but I'm restricted from saying anything at this point because it's not a done deal. I hate to dangle that juicy carrot, but it's really exciting and I hope, hope, hope that this comes to fruition. I'll definitely let you know more when I can.


Stay tuned for Reason #2 Why I've Been So Busy...................
(I'm waiting for photos, cause I really can't post without them!)
2 comments:
Are you PG and you're going to show us belly pictures???
The booth looks great Amber!! Nice work!! You and Brian are so photogenic... love the pic of you two.
Post a Comment