This week's result: -3.6 lb
Total lbs lost: 6 lbs
Positives for the week:
I ran my first 5k. Ok. Maybe I didn't RUN it all. But I tried to and hey, I didn't come in last. I was nervous, but I did it. And I had fun. I even signed up for another one in Dec. I also started the C25K program (this time I really did start it!).
Negatives for the week:
I'm still really tired when I get home from work. It's hard to motivate myself to work out when all I want to do is lay down and relax. But when I do work out, I sleep so much better. I keep trying to remind myself of that fact, but it's not always so easy to do that. I finally have help at work, so I'm looking forward to the days when I can leave work on time and still have the energy to workout.
Reflections of the week:
It's up to me. Only me.
1 comment:
YOU ROCK Amber!!!
Post a Comment