Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

Can you believe it's 2010??

2009 was....well....it wasn't a very good year. Lots of bad news, lots of stress, lots of not accomplishing the things I wanted to.

But I'm ready for a fresh start and I have high hopes for 2010!! What better way to start off the new year than listing out the things I'd like to accomplish this year......my resolution list if you will.....


1) Blog more (look! I've got a good head start on this one!!)
2) Take advantage of living near SF by going to the theater, museums, art exhibits, etc.
3) Get healthy
4) Pay off my student loan and credit card
5) Try not to overbook my life
6) Become more of a homebody (see number 5)
7) Focus more on ME
8) Build my jewelry business
9) Play outside more ie; hiking, kayaking, camping, etc.
10) Have more parties at our house!!!! Poker games, wine and cheese, fondue....you name it!!!

What are your 2010 resolutions??

1 comment:

Alison said...

Sounds GREAT Amber!! I'll be here to help you with #9 and of course #10!!!