This weekend, the sun was out and the weather was warm. So what did I do? I planted stuff!!
The patch under our living room window has been neglected for a while. I thought it needed some sprucing up! I headed to Lowe's and got some snap dragons, ranunculous and some crazy bushy thing. Brian calls this the fireworks bush.
And since it's spring, it's time for vegetables! Last year, nothing grew. I think it was because we had a late frost. Some of it survived and is coming back this year: leeks and artichokes. I usually start with seeds, but I thought I'd try plants this time. We got zucchini, cucumber, roma tomatoes, green and red bell peppers and spinach. I can't wait for them to grow!
Also, every year, these come into bloom. I have no idea what they are, but they were planted by the previous owner. Aren't they pretty?









No comments:
Post a Comment