You know that excitement you get around special birthdays, holidays, even Christmas?? Well, for the Stafford's, St. Patty's Day is ALL of those days all rolled into one, VERY green package! When I say that they go all out....I really mean they GO ALL OUT.

Look....I even found me a leprechaun.....aren't they supposed to be small, short, old men?? Must be all the Guinness he drinks.

The main event of the evening was DAS BOOT (If you haven't seen Beerfest, you need to). Nathan, of course was up for the challenge.
And Das Boot Challenge begins.....









but apparently brain-freeze briefly interrupted the challenge.....
Das Boot Challenge resumes........

Das Boot is going, going, GONE!



R.I.P Das Boot. (And in case you're wondering, Das Boot measured in at a heafty 96 ounces. Trust me, we checked!)
Overall, we had a great time. As always, the Stafford's know how to throw a great St. Patty's Party! Can't WAIT til next year!

1 comment:
Now THAT is a St. Patty's Day PAAAARTY! (With a little German on the side... perfect for me!! I'm 50% German and 25% Irish!)
Post a Comment