When we were in the throws of planning the wedding, I got tired of having to answer the same questions over and over to different people: what are you colors, what's the date, are you stressed out yet, and on and on and on. So, I thought that if I started a blog with all that info in it, then I could send the link on to all my friends and family and I wouldn't feel like a broken record.....so here we are, three years later.
During that time, I've built this blog to be about different topics: home improvement, weight loss, fun with friends and general doings of the Burke household. I admit that life kind of takes over from time to time. But we're still here and we still want to tell you about our lives. So look out for new posts......
But first, a look back at 3 years ago today:




2 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary Amber and Brian!!
Post a Comment