Sunday, February 21, 2010

Weigh-in: Weeks #5 & #6

I realized that I never posted last week....

Week #5:
Starting Weight: 240.0 lbs
Weigh-In Last Week (#4): 234.2 lbs
Weigh-In This Week (#5): 235.2 lbs

Up This Week: 1.0 lbs
Total Down: 4.8 lbs 


Week #6:

Starting Weight: 240.0 lbs
Weigh-In Last Week (#5): 235.2 lbs
Weigh-In This Week (#6): 234.4 lbs

Down This Week: 0.8 lbs
Total Down: 5.6 lbs 

Ok. This up and down crap has to stop. I'm 0.2 lbs away from where I started this month and there's only two weeks left. My will power has just been non-existent lately. I need to not give in. And I need to journal. I haven't written anything down in about 2 weeks and I still haven't incorporated the videos like I keep saying I should. I need my motivation back....hoping that this is the week it does!

No comments: