The one thing I love about the New Year is making resolutions. It's that time when you are given a chance to reflect on things you are currently doing and set goals to do those things you really want to accomplish in life. It's almost like setting a challenge or giving yourself a fresh start. I love that!
Last year, I only really set one major goal: to pay off my debt. It took me nearly the whole year to accomplish it, but I did it. No more student loans or credit card debt. I'm free and clear. And it feels GREAT.
This year is no different. So, in no particular order or importance, here is my 2012 Resolutions:
- Stop biting my nails. Cause really......it's time.
- Tell my husband "I love you" at least once a day.
- Wear more dresses and skirts; ie BE MORE GIRLY.
- Focus more on my jewelry business.
- Take that next step in my career. Manager? Director? VP? I'm ready to see what I'm capable of in the business world.
- Start a family.....yeah. You heard me. I think I'm finally ready to be an adult.
- Get healthy. I'm already well on my way, but I'm really wanting 2012 to be the year I actually reach it.
- Do more hiking. I miss this. A lot.
- Go to more cultural things. Museums, concerts, comedy shows, theater, festivals, artsy stuff, etc. It's good for my soul and I absolutely LOVE it.
- Join a marketing association. I've always wanted to join one, but never really looked into it. It's always good to keep up with the industry.
- Blog more. Hence this post! And I plan to back date 2011 to fill you in on all the great stuff that happened last year! So stay tuned for some backdated posts!
No comments:
Post a Comment