My very good friend Shannon is getting married in October. She knows how much I love to plan, so she offered to pay me to help her plan her wedding. I, of course, accepted! She's getting married at a winery in Lodi. Isn't it beautiful??
Because it's at a winery, she wanted a wine-themed wedding. As far as favors are concerned, it would only be fitting if they were wine charms! They are super easy to make and are pretty price conscious too. I found this great online bead store that had a great selection of charms: http://www.beadmecca.com/. I highly recommend them!
The wine-theme doesn't stop at the favors. I figured that we can incorporate that theme into the centerpieces. Because this is a second marriage for both, they are pretty cost conscious and didn't want to spend a lot of money on flowers for the centerpieces. They also wanted to be able to have them pre-assembled since the venue is far away and we didn't want to spend a lot of time to set up. The first idea was a grapevine ball (first pic). In theory, it was a great idea. But in reality, it didn't quite have the look I wanted to go for. But Shannon liked it and I proceeded to plan. One night I had an epiphany! I immediately called Shannon and explained my new vision.... she liked it too and we ditched Plan A and proceeded straight to Plan B. Now I have my first centerpiece done (second pic)! Only 19 more to go......
Lastly, I have put together her flower girl baskets. They are simple, but will tie in nicely with everything else. The three little girls will have petals that they will throw down the aisle.
No comments:
Post a Comment