Sunday, August 16, 2009

Amy's Bachelorette Party

Last weekend, I headed to Tahoe for my very good friend's Bachelorette Party. She was one of my bridesmaids (I don't know what I would have done without her help!!) and now it's her turn! Because we've both been so busy, we haven't seen each other in a long time. Too long if you ask me! There were about 13 of us and we all pitched in and rented a house in South Lake.

I drove up after work and met up with everyone at the house. We watched Thelma & Louise, chatted it up in the hot tub and laughed all night. The next day, we lounged around the house for most of the day. Then a few of us wanted to go out and do some shopping. Afterwards, we headed back to get ready for the evening's festivities. We went to a sushi restaurant, then dancing at a club in one of the hotels. We all pitched in for a private booth on the stage! It was SOOOOO worth it! We never had to wait in line for drinks because the price of the booth included 3 bottles of flavored vodka and endless mixers. If you wanted a drink, you made it yourself! We ended up dancing until 4am when the club closed! All of the girls were really nice and we all got along really well (sometimes that's hard to do when you throw 13 girls together!).

I can't wait for Amy's wedding. It's going to be one hell of a fun party! I love you Ames!

No comments: