Last Week's Result: -1.8 lbs (Again, I was out of town for the weekend and couldn't post. But I was so depressed about the previous week, that I was trying really hard! I guess it paid off!)
This Week's Result: -1.4 lbs
Total Lbs Lost: -5.2 lbs
Positives for the week:
This week, I got back on track with SP and journaled my meals. The week before was brutal because of sales meetings: catered lunches, dinners and drinks out with co-workers, etc. But I've been trying to decrease my portions. Even though I may be starving, I would only put a little on my plate thinking that I can always go back for seconds.....which I never did. My problem is mostly with portions and I tried focusing on that one thing all week.
Oh, and some good news. I went shopping last weekend. And, I'm down one size. In shirts AND jeans! So although, my weight hasn't reflected a big change, my clothes have! YAY!
Negatives for the week:
I've noticed that I'm still not eating enough fruits and vegetables. I'm still reaching for fillers that aren't that good for me. Yes, nuts are good for you. But they are really high in calories and fat and I need to not do that. The carrots and celery aren't cutting it. So, we just stocked up on some apples, peaches and bananas. I also got a bag of frozen berries to make breakfast smoothies out of them. Brian, I'm sorry if the blender will wake you up in the morning......
Reflections for the week:
I need to get back to meal planning. Or at least making quick, healthy dinners. Brian loves it when I cook. But sometimes, I just don't have the energy when I get home. So, this coming week, I want to go through my recipes and pick out some good eats!
On the exercise front, I definitely need to step it up. But the problem is that I'm going to be cancelling my gym membership. I need to not spend the money right now. But, I've stocked up on some new exercise videos (abs, buns, thighs, arms, total body, boot camps, etc.) and hopefully that will keep me going.
No comments:
Post a Comment