Friday, July 31, 2009

Weigh-In Day: Week #6

The Week's Results: +2.4 lbs

Total Lbs Lost: 2.0 lbs

Positives for the week:
None. This was a really bad week.

Negatives for the week:
Really, where do I begin. How about not going to the gym. Or not meal planning. Or not walking/running. Or not journaling my food or exercise. Or not doing anything towards my goal. Yep. That pretty much sums it up.

Reflections for the week:
It's a new week. I can start fresh. Get back to my exercise schedule. Stock my fridge with healthy food to cook with. Journal, journal, journal. I obviously can't be left to my own devices yet, so I need to be careful when I'm out of my element (ie, traveling, going out to eat, alcohol consumption, etc.). Those are my weaknesses, I know they are my weaknesses and I need to have better will power to fight off those weaknesses. As I said, this is a new week.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Good luck this week Amber!!