The Week's Results: -2 lbs
Total Lbs Lost: -3 lbs
Positives for the Week:
I think I've got an exercise routine! At the beginning of this week, I set a schedule......and I actually stuck to it.
My schedule:
Fri: Walk/Run (check)
Sat: Fun Activity (check) Although it wasn't really fun, cleaning out the spare room was definitely a workout.
Sun: Fun Activity (check) A new exercise video I rented from Netflix came in. It was a GOOD one!
Mon: Rest Day (check)
Tues: Weight training at the gym (check)
Wed: Walk/Run (check)
Thurs: Weight training at the gym (not check) Packed for our camping trip instead.
Negatives for the Week:
I'm still needing to work on the eating thing. Looking at the reports in SP, I'm all over the place. I think by the end of the week, I was getting better though (nothing like a pie chart to show you EXACTLY how bad you eat!). I've definitely noticed some things I do or eat that totally sabotage my diet that I never really thought about. I've got to work on that.
The #1 culprit? I do not drink enough water. I've never been a water fan....it's too bland. But I LOVE sun tea, so I made some of that and it was a little more achievable to drink the 8 8oz glasses a day. Luckily, I don't really like sugar in my tea so it's a 1-1 swap for water.
The #2 culprit? Milk. My addiction to milk is a silent killer. Seriously. What I call a normal amount with dinner equated to 1/3 of my daily calories!! ONE THIRD! I had no idea that milk can actually be bad for you.....here I thought I was healthy by drinking it! But it's about moderation (duh). So, instead of 2 or even 3 glasses of milk with dinner, I've been limiting myself to only one. Sometimes none and have water instead.
Reflections for the Week:
I guess the lesson for this week is that I'm still learning what I do wrong - why I got to this point. Seeing the reports and pie charts of what I'm eating and how sedentary I am REALLY puts a whole new reality to it. And no wonder....I'm subconsciously sabotaging myself and thinking "what am I doing wrong?". Well, there's a lot I'm doing wrong and I working on fixing that.
2 comments:
Your addiction milk... my addiction wine... either way... 2 pts is 2 pts! ;) As for drinking water... have you tried the Crystal Light water bottle drop ins? Very tasty! And I agree - water is VERY important!! BTW, I started a new WW blog... http://theweightlosswagon.blogspot.com/
Okay, so what happens when you like milk AND wine? Yep... SP let me see that WAY too many of my calories came from beverages. :o/ All that calcium and those antioxidants have to be good for something though, right? ;o)
Post a Comment